- Bitcoin Whales Kept Accumulating During Monday’s Crash – CoinDesk CoinDesk
- There’s roughly $140 billion of inaccessible bitcoin right now – or 20% of the world’s limited supply. Here’s what could happen to it. Business Insider
- Bitcoin Rebounds While Leaving Everyone in Dark on True Worth Bloomberg
- Bitcoin’s Biggest Plunge Since March Shakes Faith in Crypto Boom Yahoo Finance
- Bitcoin plunges more than 20% in three days. It’s now in a bear market CNN
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.