- For bitcoin to bottom here’s what the market wants to see — and it could mean a further 30% drop CNBC
- Bitcoin analysts weigh sub-$17.5K dip after ‘weak’ BTC price bounce Cointelegraph
- Bitcoin Price Could Fall to $13,000 as Crypto Miners Cut Costs Barron’s
- Bitcoin more likely to hit $10000 than $30000 in near term, trading firm partner says Fortune
- Market Wrap: Bitcoin Snaps Five-Day Losing Streak; Even Traders See More Hawkish Fed CoinDesk
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.