- Lost Passwords Lock Millionaires Out of Their Bitcoin Fortunes The New York Times
- Lost password separates San Francisco programmer from $220 million in Bitcoin KTVU San Francisco
- Ex-Ripple CTO Can’t Remember Password to Access $240M in Bitcoin – CoinDesk CoinDesk
- A German programmer has two guesses to unlock bitcoin worth $240 million Business Standard
- How a Forgotten Password Could Cost an Early Bitcoin Investor Close to $250 Million Robb Report
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.